- Flowering crabapple "Adirondack"
- Lilac "Nadezhda", planted back in 2005, is blooming more heavily and beautifully than ever before.
- Last late daffodils
- First wave of azaleas
- Crape myrtles (front and back) are leafing out
- Peonies are up
- Earliest daylily has buds and later ones are up
- Korean lilac has buds
- Early hostas are coming up
- Siberian iris are up, in spite of needing to be divided
- Echinaceas and rudbeckias planted last year are up
- Clematis (what's the plural?) are up
- Centaurea from Maine, dug up and de-weeded to its bare roots and moved, is budding anyway.
- Buddleias are leafing out after being pruned
- 2 packs of State Farm zinnias, labeled "mixed"
- Pansies: Let Freedom Ring mix (front) and Antique Shaded (back)
- Lacinto Kale and green chard